Programa de Pós-Graduação em Informática (PPGIa)
The Postgraduate Program in Informatics (PPGIa), with an area of concentration in Computer Science, completed 20 years of existence in 2016. The Master's course began its first class in August 1996 and obtained CAPES recommendation in 1997 , being the first master's program in computing in the state of Paraná. By the year 2016, the PPGIa had recorded 309 master's dissertations. The doctoral course was created in 1998 and was recommended by CAPES in 2006. By the year 2016, PPGIa had 41 doctoral theses.
- Started his first class in August 1996.
- Recommended by CAPES in 1997.
- First dissertation defended in November 1998.
- Hundredth dissertation defended in August 2004.
- Reached Level 5 in 2018.
- Dissertation number 325 defended until February 2019.
- Started his first class in August 1998.
- First thesis defended in June 2001.
- Recommended by CAPES in 2006.
- Thesis number 64 defended until December 2018.